Will Heikkinen is a well-rounded student. He loves sports, has a great academic record, and gave of his time by volunteering in his community.
Will played on his high school football team, the Golden Warriors in Andover, Massachusetts. His jersey number was 85.
Will’s football achievements are quite impressive:
- He lettered in football all three years
- He was named First Team All-State (after recording 72 catches for 1,175 yards and 9 touchdowns his senior year) by The Boston Globe and Boston Herald
- He was selected to the All-Merrimack Valley Conference
- Named Student Athlete of the Month by the Eagle-Tribune, Andover’s local newspaper.
- He finished his high school football career with 126 catches for 1,960 yards
- He also had seven career interceptions on defense
In addition to consistently making Honor Roll, William Heikkinen also:
- Lettered in track and field
- Was a Winner of the Chemistry and Survey of Film Underclassmen awards
Since he is currently a freshman at Brown University, an Ivy League School, Will is certain to make the best of his four-year experience. No doubt he will find his own way through academics, sports, and social life on campus.